Online Sewing Class

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Great British Sewing Bee...

How very exciting to see a whole series dedicated to sewing on British tv! I loved it. I did consider entering but a considered too professional and watching it tonight I think I would have done just fine.. It made me realise just how much I know!





So if anyone in London wants to learn to sew just like the contestants in the great British sewing bee, and you want to learn in small friendly classes or even one to one, cheekyhandmades can help.

The full class schedule is on http://bookwhen.com/cheekyhandmades or visit my website www.cheekyhandmades.co.uk for more details. Alternatively contact me on cheekyhandmades@gmail.com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Thorpe Crescent,Walthamstow,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment