Online Sewing Class

Friday 5 April 2013

Some quilting, a tiny bit of spring...

It is the Easter holidays so I am not really able to sew a great deal but I am slowly plodding along with some of the 8 quilts I am working on at the same time (!).

The beautiful indigo quilts is waiting for backing material so is on hold now, I will post some more pictures once it is done.

I am finishing a quilt for my lovely friend Salima, for her birthday on Monday. It is the Orbit Quilt Along quilt which I have blogged about before. I have decided she needs it in her life, as it is all flowery and soft and beautiful, just like she is!











I made another pincushion. I had all these gorgeous scraps sitting around...




I know the weather has been atrocious (we had a snowy blizzard here yesterday!!) but the spring flowers are trying their best. I had to bring these guys in to be able to look at them though, my garden is off the menu when it is this cold out!




I got a big delivery of seeds a few days ago, and even though it is April I cannot begin to think about growing things just yet. For that we need sunshine!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment