Online Sewing Class

Monday 25 March 2013

Orbital quilt-along and many other quilts

London is positively arctic right now and all I want to do is stay in and sew (or knit). Good thing then that I have so many quilting commissions going on at the moment!

This one however is not a commission, I took part in the Orbit Quilt Along with LR stitched and I have decided to give the finished quilt to my lovely friend Salima for her birthday. It is almost done!







I am also making two quilts for Nikki, identical ones for her daughters Charlotte and Josephine. One is mostly done, the other one is right behind. I am loving the rainbow colours!




Lastly I am about to begin on Simon's Indigo quilt. A beautiful quilt made up of indigo fabrics, including a length of vintage Thai hand dyed linen. Lush. To be backed with a funky mustard print. Probably to be hand quilted.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Thorpe Crescent,Walthamstow,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment