Online Sewing Class

Sunday 1 September 2013

Some pictures of what I have been up to this summer




The adorable Theo


Fab charity shop find...


Great photoshoot


Hanging out with Superman


Made a quilt from vintage sheets and a gorgeous embroidered table cloth.



Helped Max make stuff



Went to Minnie's pirate birthday party


What a scorchio day!


Minnie and Max. Made Minnie's dress with redound skill or shirring



Made with Moxie Prefontayne shorts.



Was given a beautiful Singer 201



Went to Womad



Hung out with Max



Watched the Gorillas rehearse



Ate cake with Francesca



Hung out with Batman



...and Louise and Vicky at the Soul Picnic



Finished my Sexy Librarian Blouse as per Craftsy class



Jasper remaining calm despite Theo chewing his ears off



Saw Jake and Dinos Chapman at the Tate. Fab subversive protest against McDonalds!



Went to Liberty's! And drooled






Made this quilt for Sarah






Made crazy silver coullotes for myself!



Went to the Pathology museum


Love St Paul's!!


Started my gypsy quilt finally



Ran a craft session at creative biscuit cafe






Camped with Leo and the kids



Bought some VERY exciting patterns




And welcomed my kids back

And still I had more things on my list!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment