Online Sewing Class

Sunday 25 November 2012

Craftsy, my favourite online classes!

It was almost a year ago my friend Lisa Margreet told e about Craftsy. Craftsy, the home of online crafts classes. And since then Craftsy has grown and grown. Every class I have enrolled on (and I have enrolled on quite a few!) has been of outstanding quality and has taught me loads.

How does it work I hear you ask? Well, you pay your (small) fee and it will give you access to the online video tutorials. These will never exoire so you can access them over and over again. YOu can take notes during the tutorials and store them online. You can ask your tutor and other students questions. And there are classes on EVERYTHING! Quilting, making a sexy bombshell dress, overlocking, cake decorating, you name it.

And there is a fab special offer on right now, $19.99 for each class until tomorrow night (US time)?


http://www.craftsy.com/classes

No comments:

Post a Comment