Online Sewing Class

Tuesday 7 February 2012

great food packaging in my local shop...

Two of these I'm afraid are of the "what were they thinking about" kind of packaging that makes us giggle at Twat chocolate and Fanny face cream, whereas the tins of tomatoes, I actually really liked them as they looked kinda Orla Kiely, kinda Skandi 70s. So what made me giggle on the packaging of the poppadoms was the mad looking rabbit, definitely not in my book an advertisement for anything yummy... and as for brain masala, well, there are days my brain feels like masala but I wouldn't try to sell it!


Anyway I am sure it will all make a lovely curry together and as soon as my back feels good enough to allow me to stand up for long enough to cook one we shall have a lovely (veggie) brainy curry

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha! I love exotic packaginf, but the brain masala takes the cake! Hope you're back will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete