Online Sewing Class

Friday 11 February 2011

New ventures

The craft classes are running and proving to be very successful - and enjoyable!

From March I will be teaching quilting workshops at The Create Place in Bethnal green on Wednesday nights.

They run lots of cool and cheap classes in a fantastic venue, check out their website http://backtobasicsartsandcrafts.blogspot.com/p/workshops.html

I am very excited to be involved with them.

We will also start offering a sewing machine repair service from there. You can drop off your machine and I will take it home to repair it, or you can come to the monthly repair clinics. Alternatively I can repair machines at your own home. Prices tbc but likely to be in the region of £15 an hour plus £15 call out to your home. Generally most machines can be fixed within the hour. Low cost alternative to an expensive repair shop!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: