Online Sewing Class

Thursday 9 December 2010

Having just watched the last episode of True Blood I am anxious not to wait until terrestrial tv shows it. Does anyone know exactly when FX are showing season 3?

Been reading reviews and realises I am addicted and need more asap! Christmas without Eric and Lafayette will be hard enough, not waiting a year!!




Poor Dylan has been on the sofa with a high temperature for three days now. He is due to sing carols at the shopping centre tomorrow. Not sure if he is going to make it. Oscar is on a school trip to Lille. He was told to buy me a stocking present (with the £30 I gave him, as he has no money of his own right now). Looking forwards to the Galaxy bar he picks up on the way back...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment