Online Sewing Class

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Crowd funding project for a new cheekyhandmades studio

 Cheekyhandmades is bursting at the seams in the current set up, and needs a new home. The loft is already converted but hey there is a huge garden outside so why not go outside to expand? Indeed, that is now the plan.

I want to build a cool garden studio with room for all my sewing machines, overlocker, ironing board, students etc etc and I need you help.

I have set up a crowd funding campaign, the idea being that you lovely people donate some money, any old amount is fab, and in return you get a perk. If you were already planning on booking some classes, donating £100 gets you £120's worth of classes. Bargain! If you really want to buy a bespoke quilt but would love some money off, donate anything from £150-£250 for a cotbed or double bed quilt, total bargain.

Intrigued? Find out more and donate here: "help-me-build-a-studio"


No comments:

Post a Comment